Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Rain, rain go away...come again some other day.  It rained almost all day today.  It's supposed to rain everyday until Thursday and it's rained almost everyday the past two weeks.  I'm ready for the May flowers.

Due to inclement weather Gabe, Lilli and I were extra lazy.  We did muster up enough energy to open Easter baskets and hunt for eggs.







We had breakfast, played with some bubbles, I gave them both baths and then we all took naps.  It was a great Sunday, minus one particular person.  At least this day brought us all one day closer to being back together.  This next week will be jam packed with excitement.  I have to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday plus get everything in order for our big road trip to Texas.  I am so excited to see sunshine, good friends and Tex-Mex.  God Bless Texas for all three!



No comments:

Post a Comment