Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sharing a Story

I'm pretty new to the whole blogging thing but I have really been enjoying reading posts from other military spouses.  I follow a few other wives personal pages and today, when I was catching up on my reading, I noticed a wife who had posted a few more times since my last reading.  Her last post was about her husband's infidelity.  While she didn't go into details about the catastrophic event I am in awe of the courage it must have taken her to write about her real-life personal experiences.
Why am I telling you all this? Because some of you are going through something similar, or worse, some of you have yet to go through this. I thought I was safe too. I thought I would never get divorced or my husband would NEVER be unfaithful. I am sorry for anyone who feels pain like this...and I can't do anything to protect you from your life, like no one could protect me. But what I can do is share my insight while it's fresh, so that you don't feel alone.  -The Glamourous Life of an Army Wife

I have been cheated on in several of my relationships and I can really relate to her thoughts, feelings and emotions.  No relationship is perfect and everyone makes mistakes in their own way.  I love what she has to share about her struggles with this military lifestyle.  I encourage you to check out her blog and follow her on her journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment