Friday, May 6, 2011

Our Texas Trip: Completed

Whew! Traveling for  a week with two kids is a handful.  We had a great time and made some wonderful memories with family and friends so it was worth every stress.  We spent the night in Little Rock and had a good time at the pool with the kids.  They even played nice in the hotel room together.






Once we made it to Houston we decided we had enough time to take a drive down to Galveston to see the ocean. Gabe loved the ocean so much in Florida I figured it'd be a big hit. Negative. It was windy, overcast and the beach was covered in washed up plants. He wasn't even interested in looking for shells. He was ready to get back in the car that he had been sitting in for two days straight almost.




The next day we headed to Austin to visit with some friends there before heading home.  I wish I would have had more time to visit with everyone I wanted too but Gabe had gotten sick the night before and little did I know, would be even sicker the next night - throwing up all over me at our hotel room.



After our stay in Austin, we headed to Grandma's in Tulsa, OK.  Gabe always has a good time playing with his cousins. 





We were all ready to be home and back to our regular schedule.  Although, as I think about it, we never really have a regular schedule.  We're always doing something -- and that's just the way I like it!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! The kids are so big! Lily is adorable. Tell your Mom I miss her ;o)

    ReplyDelete