Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Journey Begins...

I officially started a new weight loss journey tonight.  I signed up for weight watchers.  I'm feeling optimistic that I can actually see results in a timely fashion with this program.  It was highly recommended by my doctor and a good friend of mine started last week and has already lost almost 8 lbs.  I have tried almost every diet under the sun so I'm praying this one will work with my schedule and make me a healthier eater for not only myself but my family as well. 

Tomorrow I also have an appointment to see why I have been feeling so tired and worn-out lately.  I'm hoping they can give me something so I regain my motivation and desire to actually be productive day in and day out.  And, lets hope I'm not the 1% of women using Mirena that it fails and I will have myself an emergency leave baby like my pre-deployment boy and post-deployment girl.  Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment