Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

Today marks the first day of a busy week for us here.  Today Gabe and I cleaned the house and I had to work later in the evening.  I work a simple part-time job to get me out of the house and socialization to other adults.  The pay is decent and I get another blurb on my resume so it's not all bad.  Boring, but work none the less.

Tomorrow is an exciting day - I can't wait.  I am getting my hair done tomorrow.  (It's the little things you get to do when you're a housewife that excite you...)  I love getting my hair done because it is the easiest thing I can change if I don't like it to something else.  I have always struggled with weight and self-esteem but with my hair I can make almost any change I want and it can be completely different the next time - whatever makes me happy.  Getting my hair done comes right after shopping and baking in my life as stress relievers.  So, we'll see tomorrow what color I end up with this time!

Tomorrow is also my Pampered Chef party.  I'm pretty excited to order some new kitchen stuff we really don't need for our new house.  (You can be just as excited by placing an order for my party too!  Visit www.pamperedchef.biz/cvincent select option 1 then use my name, Jennifer Pagan.) 


I am soooo very excited to get a new house on post when we moved back to Kansas.  I can't wait to have my little family all back together and enjoy our little lives in the hills of Fort Riley.  They recently changed the way they assign homes so based on our rank we actually qualify for housing previously designated to higher ranking members.  So, that means we can get more space and more upgrades.  :)  Here is one of the new floor plans they sent me last week.  I can not wait!  (P.S. Check out the size of the master bedroom's closet!)


Downstairs

Upstairs





No comments:

Post a Comment