Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hello, again.

I haven't written in over a month, not because I haven't been doing anything, but because I haven't felt the desire to share my life with everyone who reads my blog.  This month has just been one of those months. 

I've really been enjoying watching Gabe and Lilli interact and letting Gabe experience new things now that he's a little older and loves to play with other kids.  I was never good at play dates, probably, because its been my experience, I didn't like chatting with other moms.  It's so hard for me to build new relationships; I need to be better at that so I can have a more full-filling life, I suppose, but it's a struggle.  Gabe always loves playing with Xavier, so I've taken them to Monkey Joe's a few times to run off steam.  It only takes about an hour of playing on all the inflatables to get tired.




I also always try to do some type of art project with the boys.  I think my persistence with Gabe sticking his hands in paint is finally working.  He's not afraid to get them dirty like he was before, but the mess doesn't last long before he tells me he needs to wash his hands.


Speaking of telling me things, he's gotten quite the personality this past year.  He's learned that when I say "No," he should respond with "yes!"  Or, the latest and most annoying and cute all at the same time is "What is that?" and "What you doing?"  The things children learn amazes me. 



Other than that, we go to Xavier's baseball games once or twice a week.  I started a boot camp class at the Y that kicks my butt every time and we bought Gabe a swing-set.  That's about the highlights of June.  July will be another story, hopefully.  I can't wait to let the month fly by so I can see the man of my dreams and get a vacation of total bliss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment