Friday, June 3, 2011

Edit Me: Week 3

I'm a little behind my regular schedule due to our vacation but here's the week 3 Edit Me challenge.  This adorable little girl made it easy for me to decide what to do! 
Here's the before:
 

And my after:



I didn't know how to do this effect with Picnik so I had to brave my Photoshop. 
Here are the steps I took:

-Created a background copy
-Used the selection tool to select the balls in the background
-Enhance tab, then Convert to Black and White
-Zoomed in to correct the edges and Viola!

Enjoy and check out the other great edits!




2 comments:

  1. That came out really cool. I thought about doing the selective color but only for maybe her bows in her hair- I never thought of doing all of her. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete