Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well, Hello there....

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog.  I really lost my interest in updating about my life and every boring thing we had going on.  But here's a recap: Since July we have welcomed Luis home for R&R in September, right in time for Lilli's birthday.  We had a luau and a pig roast for her and all our friends.  It was one of the best get-togethers we've ever had.  I had a great time as did she!  It was even more special to share the day with my Love.

October was even better.  The kids and I moved back to post, we got an awesome house across the street from a playground and my Love came home from Iraq and is home for the holidays.  We have been enjoying our time together as a family and are looking forward to vacationing for the holidays with family and friends.

Hubby and I also started doing P90X together.  He had done the program in Iraq with great results so I'm giving it a go.  We just finished up with week 1.  No huge results yet, but then I'm not watching what I eat at all.  Maybe in a month or so I'll feel more like "dieting."

Now I am acting like a crazy person trying to plan the best vacations we can, find daycare for the kids so I can go back to school full-time, plan an awesome 3rd birthday party for my son and juggle the day-to-day activities of our household.  I need to learn to be more relaxed.  Maybe that will be my goal for 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Name: BroadBase Media
    Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
    Subject: Working together.


    Message:
    Hi,

    We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

    Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

    Thank you in advance

    Marc

    ReplyDelete